[LIS-Forum] Subject: Congratulation to I-Quiz Winners 2008

nageswar rao Kondamudi bond5099 at yahoo.co.in
Sat Dec 13 16:05:32 IST 2008

..Dear Professional,

I have great pleasure in extending my hearty congratulations to Mr.Vijaya
Anand(Winner Team)IIT Kanpur, Mr.Ramesh Yernagula(Runner Team)IIT Kanpur,
their Panel and all those associated with this effort for being recognized
for their efforts through the prestigious I-Quiz By Informatic Ltd at  23
IASLIC Conference , Kolkota. I am sure that it will encourage them to work
with renewed vigour towards a more sustainable future.

with warm regards
K.Nageswararao
Sr.Lib.Information Asst.
IIT Delhi.