[LIS-Forum] Kind attention to INDEST members

Ajay Kum Sharma ajaysharma.lib at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 15:55:13 IST 2008

Dear INDEST Members,
       I would like to convey my message to all INDEST members through the
LIS-Forum that I have left the INDEST Consortium and joined the
Visva-Bharati, Santiniketan as Assistant Librarian since 30th June 2008.
Still, I am getting the INDEST mails regularly and I am unable to give you
the proper response in due time.

 You can expect the quick response if you send your mail directly to the
INDEST people at the given addess:

*Prof. G P Agarwal
*Acting Coordinator, INDEST-AICTE Consortium
Central Library, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
Hauz Khas, New Delhi - 110 016
Phone: 011-2659 1451 (O)

*OR*

 *Bibhuti Bhusan Sahoo*