[LIS-Forum] Disclib Query

parinitas at hexaware.com parinitas at hexaware.com
Fri Aug 29 14:57:50 IST 2008

Dear All,

I am using Disclib to list the contents of various CDs available with
the library. Eventually this will be added to the catalogue of contents.
However the data is huge with too may file extensions from .0 to .xmo
and .zip

Could anyone help me out with this? Which are the files I need to keep
which show the contents details? I have already tried using
fileextension.Org, but the files in the CDs are too many and too varied,
and it would take eons to do this work manually - find out what the file
extension means and then decide whether to keep it in the list or not!!

Has anyone worked with Disclib? Could you tell me how this problem was
sorted? Has anyone faced a similar situation? How did you resolve it?
Please do let me know....

Regards,
Parinita

Call us at:
6791 9595 Ext. 9707

This e-mail communication and any attachments may be privileged and confidential to Hexaware and are intended only for the
use of the recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not review, disclose, disseminate,
distribute or copy this e-mail and attachments. If you have received this email in error, please delete the same alongwith
all attachments thereto and notify us immediately at mailadmin at hexaware.com .