[LIS-Forum] LIS Job Prospects across the India

Charu Mathur lib.wrd.2008 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 08:35:47 IST 2008

Respected Friends,

 I would like to invite your kind attention on following LIS job prospects—

1.       One post of Library Information Assistant in the Department of
Economic Affairs, Ministry of Finance in the pay scale of Rs 5500-175-9000
is proposed to be filled on deputation basis.

2.       UPSC has announced One Assistant Library and Information Officer in
the pay scale of Rs. 6500-200-10500 on deputation/absorption basis.

3.       Staff Selection Commission (Eastern Region), Ministry of Personal,
Public Grievances & Pensions, Department of Personal & Training , Kolkata
has invited the application for the post of Library Clerk in the pay scale
of Rs. 3050-4590/-.

For further details of the all above information I request to consult the
Employment News 23-29 August 2008.

Regards,

Miss Charu Mathur