[LIS-Forum] ICT Application in Academic Libraries in Greater kolkata: Survey

DEVIKA BASU devikabasu at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 18 16:54:19 IST 2008

Dear Professionals,
I, Ms. Debika Basu, student of MLISc from IGNOU am compiling my dissertation on the topic of "Impact of ICT application in academic libraries of greater Kolkata". The dissertation is based on a questionnaire based survey. It would be very much helpful for me if you kindly spare some time to complete it. To enter into the survey please click on the following link,
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=8vUg_2feCdIWCojcDFQkTh5w_3d_3d
Thanking you in anticipation,
With regards,
Debika Basu