[LIS-Forum] Details of a book

sheeba jasmine nalathamalar at yahoo.co.in
Wed Aug 13 14:41:34 IST 2008

                                                     13.8.08

Dear Professionals,

I am looking for a book titled "World Wide Web Yellow Pages" published by New Riders.  We have a copy of 5/e which was published in the year  1997 . Now we need a copy of the latest edition.  Can anybody tell me if this is available in the market and if it is not available, anyother similar book which serves the same purpose is available.

with regards,
D. Sheeba Jebaseeli,
Librarian,
Valliammai Engineering College,