[LIS-Forum] Kerala University PhD Entrance test

Vimal Kumar vimal0212 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 09:56:46 IST 2008

Kerala University invited applications for PhD entrance test for various
subjects.

 Those who seek research in Library Science also can apply.

Exam Date: - November

Qualifications: - Master Degree with minimum 55%

UGC NET/CSIR/JRF/ICAR/GATE/MPhil. holders are excluded from eligibility
test.

Examination Duration: - 3 hours

General Knowledge (40 Marks)

Subject related Short Answers (120 Marks) and

Essays (40 Marks).

Exam Fee-Rs.750

Old question papers are available at

http://keralauniversity.edu/questionbank/mcjentrance.htm

Online application can be downloaded from
http://keralauniversity.edu/forms/ph_d19_7_7.pdf

Take DD in favor of Finance Officer, University of Kerala. Pay extra Rs.10
if you make use applications downloaded from university website.

Send application form with attested certificates and mark list to

Registrar

University of Kerala

Thiruvananthapuram- 695 034

Last date for application submission- August 30, 2008

More details at Kerala University Press release archive,

http://keralauniversity.edu/news_archive/july08/press25_07_08.pdf

--
Vimal Kumar V.
Asst. Librarian

To Join LibraryAlert by SMS, send

JOIN LIBRARYALERT

to 567678

"I forget what I was taught. I only remember what I have learnt"
-Patrick White