[LIS-Forum] Profit and Value: UNESCO helps preserve Indian documentary heritage

Kshipra Sardesai kshipra.sardesai at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 11:18:32 IST 2008

Dear Madam

The use of archives is really by special users only and to maintain these
archives You have to be very particular.These archives are mainly
kept with Museums,Special Libraries,Archieve Centers ,public Libraries etc
which require trained and skilled manpower.The users are ready for a
paid quality work and it should be not profitmaking but the value like Old
is Gold.Web services are no doubt free and also value added information but
also look at what Mr Sukndev Singh conveys.

Regards
Kshipra Sardesai