[LIS-Forum] presentation

valentina01 at indiatimes.com valentina01 at indiatimes.com
Wed Apr 16 12:20:26 IST 2008

Hi Everyone!

I'm an M.Phil Scholar who want to know how to attempt the theory paper. Especially the pattern of writing.

After my 10 + 2, I never attended college regularly, I'm a correspondent student till my Post Graduation. After a long gap, I started attending college for library science course. Can anyone please give some guidelines as to how to start answering, to proceed and to finish. It's not like the under-graduation or post-graduation paper, a scholarly presentation is needed. I need some help so that I can start preparing for my part-1 paper.

My papers are:
1. Research Methodology
2. current developments in LIS

Thanks in advance.