[LIS-Forum] Google Reader/ RSS Feed

Sukhdev Singh esukhdev at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 12:43:16 IST 2008

Dear Friends,

I don't know how to react to Rajan's comments.

However I find many Professionals active on net. Well !!, most of them
are from the younger generation.

I liked your idea on sharing knowledge among ourselves.

BTW, Some of you have written to me that there were problems in
downloading the presentation from http://snipr.com/23ck1 ( i.e Latest
presentation from http://www.slideshare.net/sukhi/ ). I can not say
what could be the problem. It seems, only few people are facing this
problem; otherwise it has already reached into the most popular
category ( http://www.slideshare.net/popular/ )

I can also email the PPT file if required.

Thanks,

--Sukhdev Singh, NIC.