[LIS-Forum] Internet-based Library and Information Services: a survey

Sambhunath Halder sambhu_lis at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 29 10:58:18 IST 2007

On-line Survey

Internet-based Library and Information Services

Dear Reader,

I am writing to invite your participation in a survey of "Internet based Library and Information Services".
This survey is part of my Dissertation work for fulfilment of Masters' in Library and Information Science degree at Netaji Subhas Open University, Kolkata. I'm exploring why and how libraries are providing services using Internet in the present era.
Your responses may help me to determine what libraries can do to better welcome and serve its user community by helping of Internet.

Your participation is completely voluntary and you may skip any specific questions that you choose for any reason. The survey takes less than ten minutes to complete.

If you have any questions or concerns about the study please contact me at    sambhu_lis at yahoo.com
 or sambhu.halder at gmail.com or phone me at +91 9733964714

Thank you for your valuable time and thoughts.

To participate in the survey please click on the following link or copy it and paste on address bar of your web browser:
  http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=YJiO9pEqTpcuXHxhA63pWQ_3d_3d

With regards,

Sincerely

Sambhu Nath Halder