[LIS-Forum] Mumbai Based Professionals : Ind. PC Mag June Issue

Dipaali K Bhosle dipaali.bhosle at infomediaindia.com
Mon Nov 26 17:47:57 IST 2007

GlacierDear All,
I am looking for the issue of Indian PC Magazine, June 2007. I have checked
all the possible resources including publisher's office.
I want this copy just for references. If you have your copy so please let me
know I can return you back on the same day.

Thanks & Regards,
Ms. Dipaali K Bhosle
Sr Executive
Library & Information Services

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

D: 91 22 40302508
Board: 91 22 24232323
Fax: 91 22 24302707

Infomedia India Ltd.
5th Fl, A Wing, Ruby House,
J.K. Sawant Marg,
Dadar[W], Mumbai 400028

www.infomediaindia.com

Infomedia India Ltd. is one of the leading publisher in business to business
and business to consumers magazines and well known for Yellow Pages
[Formerly Tata Yellow Pages]. We are also into business of printing, direct
marketing and publishing outsourcing.