[LIS-Forum] Librarian in Reliable Software Systems Pvt. Ltd.

Thu Nov 8 14:19:33 IST 2007

Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 07:37:18 -0800 (PST)
From: sri priya <sri_lib at yahoo.com>

Dear Friends

Librarian needed for Reliable Software Systems Pvt. Ltd.

Experience:1 - 6 Years
Location:Mumbai
Compensation:Rupees 1,00,000 - 2,25,000

We offer good salary, good working environment and ample opportunity to
grow

Education:UG - Other Graduate - Any Specialization PG - Other

Industry Type:IT-Software/ Software Services

Functional Area:Teaching, Educationi

Posted Date:30 Oct

Job Description

Maintaining Books and journals.
Classifying books and soft copies.
Organising books and documents.
Update journal subscriptions.
Maintaining records of books, journals and soft copiesof documetns.

Desired Candidate Profile

Required: Familarity with computers, mostly computer
work. Well organised with high IQ.

Desired: Familarity with financial sector.

Must: Good communication Skills, Patience and quick.

Energy and Descipline.

Company Profile

Reliable Software is in the business of providing real-time information
and decision support software for financial services sector. Our products
Falcon, Trend and @Risk are used by most of the large financial
institutions in India.

Contact Details
Company Name:Reliable Software Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Website:http://www.reliable.co.in
Executive Name:Ms. Ranu
Address:Reliable Software Systems Pvt Ltd
42,1st Floor,R.N.A Arcade,
Lokhandwala Complex,
Andheri(W)
Mumbai - Maharashtra ,IND 400053