[LIS-Forum] CMU Million Book Project

Puna Das puna_05 at yahoo.co.in
Tue Nov 6 12:19:01 IST 2007

Dear Colleagues
  Atanu wanted to point out so called ‘current status’ of Digital Library of India project. This is very unfortunate that the tech-savvy DLI team could not provide us latest statistics on its site. The statistics available here is more than a year old. Another point I would like to raise, DLI’s Kolkata Mega Scanning Centre could not provide us access to a single book they have scanned using tax-payers money. To my estimate, less than 25% scanned documents are available through DLI websites. How can we please help out this overburdened project team having a blurred vision?
  Thanking you
  Anup Kumar Das
  New Delhi-110067
  Email: puna_05 at yahoo.co.in