[LIS-Forum] Koha 2.2.9 has been released

G.K.MANJUNATH gkm at igidr.ac.in
Tue May 8 17:30:36 IST 2007

I would like to know, how many libraries in India are successfully using
all the modules of Koha or this software still remains a topic of academic
interest.

I will compile a list of such libraries and experts in this area and host
it from our site.

thanks

       G.K.Manjunath
       Chief Librarian
       Indira Gandhi Inst of Development Research
       Film City Road
       Santosh Nagar
       Goregaon(East )
       MUMBAI - 400 065