[LIS-Forum] Downloada 3000 books on JAVA, C, C++, Oracle, Unix, SAP, much more

G.K.MANJUNATH gkm at igidr.ac.in
Mon Mar 26 20:25:48 IST 2007

This is a very useful information. Thanks.

May I request the sender of this email to please let us know his/her
affiliation/address etc ?

It is highly desirable to have such information or the signature file
attached to all the emails sent to the forum.

Thanks

       G.K.Manjunath
       Chief Librarian
       Indira Gandhi Inst of Development Research
       Film City Road
       Santosh Nagar
       Goregaon(East )
       MUMBAI - 400 065