[LIS-Forum] pricing policy

R.K.SHUKLA milanramakant at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 7 16:42:18 IST 2007

We at Delhi College of Engineering  following the procedure as under:
1. On a stamp paper of Rs. 100 an under taking that if an Indian edition or
cheap international edition is available only that shoul be supplied.
2. No reminder shall be suppled
3. if any discrepancy is noted  the recovery will be made
more details can be viewed at www.dce.edu/library/ under down load
r.k.shukla librarian