[LIS-Forum] DDC online version

Md. Sibli Sirajee sibli at nic.in
Fri Jun 15 11:42:54 IST 2007

Dear Members,
In the month of March 2007, similar question was posted on the forum by
one of the members. I am just reproducing the reply. Members may please
try searching the answers themselves before posting this kind of query to
the forum.

The electronic version of the Dewey Decimal Classification (DDC)is called
WebDewey, which offers easy-to-use, World Wide Web-based access to the
Dewey Decimal Classification (DDC) and related information, with searching
and browsing capabilities; Library of Congress Subject Headings (LCSH)
intellectually and statistically mapped to Dewey numbers; and links from
the mapped LCSH to the corresponding LCSH authority records. WebDewey is
available on an annual subscription basis. For details information you may
go thru the site http://www.oclc.org/dewey/
With regards,
Md. Sibli sirajee
Principal Systems Analyst