[LIS-Forum] MANLIBNET announcing the National Conference

mahesh sati satimclib at yahoo.co.in
Wed Dec 26 20:20:37 IST 2007

Dear Professional,
  I take great pleasure that MANAGEMENT LIBRARIES NETWORK (MANLIBNET) announcing the National Conference on "Business and Management Libraries: the Decade Ahead"on 4 to 6,February 2008 at ICSSR, New Delhi.
  I take this opportunity to extend warm invitation to practitioners, academicians, consultants, Scholars, Researchers, Professionals and students in Management and Library Science.
  Interested Professionals confirm their seat immediately.It is a golden opportunity for all Library Science professionals,Because it fulfill
all requirement regarding modern Digital/Computerised library/management systems.And give maximum output in minimum charges.Please do confirm your seats.

Thanks & Regards,

   Mahesh Chandra Sati
   Library Professional
   EMPI Business School