[LIS-Forum] Supplying Journal Articles - Does it ViolateCopyrightsLaws

Basudev Mohanty basudev_mohanty at infosys.com
Mon Dec 24 17:08:49 IST 2007

Hi,

It would be great if someone could clarify my doubt on "commercial" or "non-commercial" aspects posted by Vasumathi, Sukhdev Singh & by other professional friends too on "Supplying Journal Articles".

Is the "commercial" or "non-commercial" to do with immediate use or to do with the goals of the organization one belongs to?

Thanks & Regards!
Basudev Mohanty
Education and Research Library
Infosys Technologies Limited, Bhubaneswar