[LIS-Forum] Heartiest wishes...

sangita narang sangitasnarang at yahoo.co.in
Sun Aug 12 10:05:20 IST 2007

The moderator,
  Today is Dr. SR Ranganathan's Birthday. I wish to send my tribute to such a person whose genius will alwaya be admired. words are short but his works will always be admist us. I read recently one of the article and realised  exceptional works which will foreever hold the relevance in every field.

  Find one such link for every one to read this article

  www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=1435839
  Thanks
  Hope u will post it, if it deserves any changes do correct it
  Sangeeta Narang
  Librarian Gd-II
  BB Dikshit Library
  AIIMS