[LIS-Forum] MLAI Membership Denied - What to do?

R.K.SHUKLA milanramakant at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 26 10:35:55 IST 2007

Rejecting the candidature of Mr. Sukhdev for membership of MLAI is realy
shoking who one else india is serving better than Mr. Sukhdev to medical
community by adopting and propagating the means of open access.
Although I am not aware of the constitutional requirement of membership of
MLAI however i f there is any restriction the constitution of MLAI should be
amended to accomodatate such persons . I hope executive of MLAI will take
n.a in this direction