[LIS-Forum] Vacancies (5) for Professional Trainees in IIT Kharagpur

Sanjeev Kumar Jain sanjeevmlis at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 20:46:56 IST 2007

Vacancies (5) for Professional Trainees in IIT Kharagpur

* *

Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur requires Professional Trainees (5
positions) for its Central Library. The training is for a period of One
Year.

Advt.No.R/3/2007 http://www.iitkgp.ac.in/downloads/prf_trainee.pdf
**
*Stipend* - 4,000/- per month

*Eligibility* - Postgraduates below 30 years and holding First Class in both
B.Lib & I.Sc. and M. Lib & I.Sc. may apply on plain paper enclosing CV along
with attested copies of certificates. Candidates with relevant computer
knowledge will be preferred.
**
*Address to *

To the Chairman,