[LIS-Forum] Video capture

Kumar N kumar_dglin at rediffmail.com
Wed Nov 29 18:51:38 IST 2006

Dear Eldho Joy,

There is a software called "SnagIt 8.1". It will do what you have asked.
It will catch video images from your desktop as well as the internet.

You can download the software and documentation from http://www.download.com/SnagIt/3000-2192_4-10004813.html

Thanks & Regards,
N.Kumar,
INCOIS Library,
Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services,
Ministry of Earth Sciences, Govt. of India,
"Ocean Valley",
P.B. No.:21, IDA Jeedimetla P.O.,
Hyderabad - 500 055. A P, India.

kumar at incois.gov.in