[LIS-Forum] IndianJournals.Com becomes only website in India having largest collection of multidisciplinary Indian Publications

Mon Nov 6 13:08:01 IST 2006

Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 16:21:16 +0530
From: Chandrima Roy <croy at docdelserv.com>

Hello Everybody!

We are proud to announce that IndianJournals.com becomes the only
website in India hosting largest number of Indian Publications in
different subject areas. We are aiming at making this a common platform
for all Indian Publications so that it becomes a readily available
source for all Indian Publications and hence a source guide for all the
users of Indian Journals. We thank you all for the continuous support
provided in terms of suggesting and introducing journals, without which
we would not have reached so far in such a short span of time.

Statistics as on 31st October 2006 (since 30th May 2005 - date of
inception):

No. of Publications:                                     50
Societies Associated:                                    41
Issues Archival:                                        697
Subject Areas Covered so far:                             9
Visitors So far as on 31st October, 2006:             120543

We look forward for your similar patronage in future also.

Thanks & Regards :-)

Chandrima Roy

Divan Enterprises
B-9, Basement, "A" Block,