[LIS-Forum] Open source Journals?

Sukhdev Singh esukhdev at gmail.com
Tue May 16 16:14:14 IST 2006

You might be referring to "Open Access Journals" (Access instead of Source).

There should not be any payment for accessing / downloading articles
of Open Access Journals. At the most they can require free
registration ["User Id" and "Password" ] just to collect some
statistics or provide some value added services.

if you find any journal listed in "Directory of open access
journals" that asks payment, Please ask people compiling the directory
to remove the entries.

--Sukhdev Singh.
http://medind.nic.in