[LIS-Forum] DSpace installation expert in Kolkata

ghoshd at adityabirla.com ghoshd at adityabirla.com
Tue Mar 28 15:09:56 IST 2006

I have necessary softwares for DSpace installation. I would highly
appreciate and be ever grateful to an expert inKolkata who can kindly give
step-by-step instructions / install DSpace on my PC. Look forward to
receiving your kind cooperation.

Regards

Debasis Ghosh
Email ghoshd at adityabirla.com
Mobile: (0)98315 96129

Disclaimer: The information contained in this communication
is intended solely for the individual or entity to which it
is addressed. It may contain confidential and/or legally
privileged information. Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of, or taking any action in
reliance on the contents of this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by
responding to this email and then delete it from your system.
Aditya Birla Group Companies attempts to sweep e-mails and
attachments for viruses, it does not guarantee that either
are virus free and that we accept no liability for any damage
sustained as a result of viruses.