[LIS-Forum] Trends in Heterocyclic Chemistry

Vasumathi Sriganesh vasu at qmedin.com
Thu Mar 2 05:30:42 UTC 2006

Dear professional colleagues

I am trying to get the following article.

Trends in Heterocyclic Chemistry; 2003; volume 9 pages 259-end or article;
"The intramolecular biaryl-ether linkage: an elegant synthesis of
dibenzoxep";  author unknown.

With some complex searching I have figured that the publisher is
Research Trends
T.C. 17/250(3)
Chadiyara Rd.
Poojapura, Trivandrum - 695 012, India

If anyone has this publication / article, would you please let me know if

a) you can give me a copy of this article?
b) give me the publisher's phone no / email address, so that I can offer to
pay them the copyright fee for the article?

This is for a commercial client, and I do not want to simply copy the
article

Regards

Vasumathi Sriganesh
Director, QMed Services Pvt.  Ltd.
A-3, Shubham Centre, Cardinal Gracious Road
Chakala, Andheri East,  Mumbai 400099, India
Ph: 91-22-28229223 Fax:  91-22-28224358
Mobile: 91-98672-92230
Email: vasu at qmedin.com, Web:  www.qmedin.com