[LIS-Forum] Sad Demise

asim kumar ashuasim1975 at yahoo.co.in
Tue Jun 27 23:12:03 IST 2006

Dear all,

  We all are very deeply grieved to hear the sad news of heavenly  departure of Dr. Ganesh Bhattacharya, our beloved teacher.

  Probably ours was the last batch to attend his wonderful classes. I will never forget the cup of coffee that he offered me, when I answered some question, and  again in the next class he reminded me the same.

  May his soul rest in peace and guide our community for years to come.

  Sincerly,
  Asim kumar.
  (Drtcian 2002-forever)

Catch all the FIFA World Cup 2006 action on Yahoo! India Click here