[LIS-Forum] In search of services persons for Barcode Printers

Vijayakumara vijayakumar71 at yahoo.co.in
Fri Jul 7 15:11:26 IST 2006

Dear all,

  We are in search  of services persons for Barcode Printers whose office is in and around Bangalore.

  If you know, kindly inform us along with their contact details with e-mail id contact numbers

  Thanking you
  Dr. Vijayakumar M

                          \ \ | / /
                         |  @ @ |
Dr. Vijayakumar M, Chief Librarian, East Point College of Engineering and Technology
Bidarahalli, Kithaganoor Road, Virgonagar - Post, Bangalore - 5600 049, India
Tel:080-8473888, 8473777 Fax:080-8472999, coolvg at gmail.com