[LIS-Forum] An article worth reading for the professionals

Gopakumar Velayudhanpillai gopakumar.v at rediffmail.com
Thu Jul 6 11:20:04 IST 2006

Dear professionals,
  Some days before, several postings were there by some of the younger professionals of Library and Information Science arguing for the change of their degree title from MLISc to MSc. That day itself I had reacted to the proposal. Now I would like to draw your attention to an article on the same tune. The bibliographic detail of the article is provided below. Due to copyright restrictions I am not able to provide a link to the article. Do get it and read it.

Sierpe, E. (2003). Transformation of librarianship in support of learning communities. Reference & User Services Quarterly, 43(2), 120-123.

Gopakumar.V
Research Scholar
Department of Library & Information Science
Mangalore University
Mangalagangotri
gopakumar.v at rediffmail.com
Mobile No: 09447056713
http://adworks.rediff.com/cgi-bin/AdWorks/sigclick.cgi/www.rediff.com/signature-home.htm/1507191490@Middle5?PARTNER=3 http://adworks.rediff.com/cgi-bin/AdWorks/sigimpress.cgi/www.rediff.com/signature-home.htm/1963059423@Middle5?OAS_query=null&PARTNER=3