[LIS-Forum] Required Quotation for RFID implementation

Praveen Vaidya praveenvaidya at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 4 09:09:47 IST 2006

Dear friend,
I think Informatics in association with SLIM are really into RFID implementation.
Refer www.slimpp.com
Praveen

yekanath kamble <yekanathnkamble at yahoo.com> wrote: Dear Professionals,

  We are keen to know the address's of RFID technology service providers/compay  for implementation of the same.We are very much interested to get the quotations.Please let me know anybody how to go about it.

  with regards,

YEKANATH N KAMBLE
ASST.LIBRARIAN
R V COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING,MYSORE ROAD,
BANGALORE-59 (INDIA)
PH.91-80-28600351/28604705/28600184
FAX : 91 - 80 - 2860 0337

MOBILE.9448585358

Praveen Vaidya
Librarian,
Tolani Maritime Institute,
Induri, Talegon Dabhade,
Pune-410 507
Tel: 02114-241870-873 Ext:3018/3017(O) 5215 (R)
www.tolani.edu

http://mail.yahoo.com