[LIS-Forum] WHY CV GETS INTO THE DUSTBINS

Suresh Kumar Tejomurtula tejoskumar at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 21:20:56 IST 2006

Dear Student Friends,

Please Visit the following LINK, which describes why the CV are often gets
into the "dustbin" rather than a "Circular filing cabinet".

http://newsweaver.ie/recruitireland/e_article000494356.cfm?x=b6hmJNb,b3QKVDh3

I too like to have any news and articles which help me enhance my thoughts
and my career.

"Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it,
live on idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be
full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to
success." ------ NAREN

Regards
Tejomurtula Suresh Kumar(Final Student)
Dept. Library Information Science