[LIS-Forum] Language CDs and software

Parinita Samant parinitas at hexaware.com
Wed Jan 18 12:57:13 IST 2006

Dear All,

I am looking for foreign language CDs and software. Do you know of any
distributors/vendors for the same? Could you give me the details..??

Thanks &  Regards

Parinita

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail communication and any attachments may be privileged and confidential to Hexaware and are intended only for the use of the recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not review, disclose, disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail and attachments. If you have received this email in error, please delete the same along with all attachments thereto and notify us immediately at mailadmin at hexaware.com <mailto:mailadmin at hexaware.com>.