[LIS-Forum] Dr. Chloin- The Sad and Shcoking news!

Dr. D. B. Ramesh dbramesh at rrlbhu.res.in
Tue Jan 17 12:10:36 IST 2006

Dear All,

It is very sad and shocking to know about the sudden demise of Dr. Cholin. May his soul rest in peace. Let us all render our support to his family as suggested by Dr. Konnur.

Dr. D. B. Ramesh
M.Sc.(AU), M.L.I.Sc.(Univ. Madras), Ph.D. in Lib.Sc. (UU)
Fulbright Fellow (CMU, USA)
I/c, Library & Documentation
Regional Research Laboratory
Bhubaneswar - 751013, Orissa, India