[LIS-Forum] KALA LECTURE: INVITATION -Reminder

I.R.N.Goudar goudar at css.nal.res.in
Thu Jan 12 16:58:36 IST 2006

                      REMINDER

		KARNATAKA STATE LIBRARY ASSOCIATION
				AND
	SARADA RANGANATHAN ENDOWMENT FOR LIBRARY SCIENCE

	Cordially invite you for the following lecture:

	TOPIC: Adaptive Developments of Information Professionals
	       in Digital Era

	SPEAKER: Prof. MA Gopinath
		 Visiting Professor
		 North Carolina University, USA

	DATE & TIME: Friday, 13th January 2006 at 6.30 pm

	VENUE: 	Sarada Ranganathan Endowment for Library Science
		702, 42nd Cross, III Floor, Rajajainagar, Bangalore-10
		Phone No.23305109
		e-mail: srels at vsnl.com

	I request personally all of you to convey this invitation
to all your professional colleagues and friends.

I.R.N. Goudar                   Dr. K.N. Prasad
President, KALA                Director, SRELS