[LIS-Forum] KnowGenesis International Journal for Technical Communicaion

editorinchief at knowgenesis.org editorinchief at knowgenesis.org
Wed Jan 11 09:11:12 IST 2006

Hello List,

I am taking this opportunity to share with you the launch of KnowGenesis
 International Journal for Technical Communication. KnowGenesis is a freely
 available, international, scholarly Journal, dedicated to making accessible
 the results of research across a wide range of information-related
 disciplines under Technical Communication. KnowGenesis publishes both
 referred papers and working papers in the fields of technical
 communication, documentation, information science, information and
 technology management, information systems and information policy.

 You are invited to submit manuscripts that present original unpublished
 research in all areas of technical communication, including the development
 of experimental or commercial systems. Work focusing on emerging
 technologies is especially welcome. Submitted papers may NOT have appeared
 in, nor be under consideration for, another conference or workshop, nor for
 a journal.

 Please feel free to visit the Journal website (www.knowgenesis.org/journal)
 and mail me any query that you may have regarding submission or supporting
 our initiative. We are looking forward for your contribution in making this
 initiative a success. Also, feel free to share the information with your
 colleagues who may be interested in submitting their work.

 I am looking forward for your valuable contribution to KnowGenesis Journal.

 Warm Regards

 Saurabh Kudesia
 Editorinchief
 KnowGenesis International Journal for Technical Communication
 editorinchief at knowgenesis.org