[LIS-Forum] AICTE

anjrao anjrao at indiatimes.com
Tue Jan 10 14:26:53 IST 2006

Dr. Vijaya kumar

While filling the AICTE - MBA Programme: Hand book for Approval process, we have been asked to fill the

1. Anual library budget [ % of annual student fee collected]
So let me know, is there any standards for the same

Every year 10%  of the Tution Fee must spent for  Books, Journals & Periodicals and Database  in the library.   We (Librarians) have to know What is Declard Tution fee form the management on the basis of that  library budget has to be prepared
for more Information www.aicte.nic.in

2. Annual student fee means ?

Annual student fee means Declared tution fee for AICTE
Thanking you

Janardana rao
M S Ramaiah Institute of Management