[LIS-Forum] Ranganathan's Monologue on Melvil Dewey

K.Sankaraiah sankariahk at dataone.in
Sat Jan 7 05:42:54 IST 2006

Dear Moderator,
Through this mail, I wish to express my gratitude to Sukhdev Singh for
posting in our Forum the excellent   Monologue of SRR on Melvil Dewey.  I
enjoyed listening to the tape more than once.  Sukhdev has done a great
service to the profession, especially to the younger generation of
librarians, who  had not had the pleasure and privilege of either seeing or
listening to the great man.

Grateful for posting this little reaction of mine in the Forum.
Sankaraiah
Formerly Regional Librarian of the British Council Libraries, South India.