[LIS-Forum] KALA-New Year Greetings

I.R.N.Goudar goudar at css.nal.res.in
Mon Jan 2 12:16:14 IST 2006

Dear Professionals,

Karnataka State Library Association wish you and your family

          "HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR 2006"

Let us work sincerely for Professional cause during 2006 and serve the
academic and research community more effectively and cordially.

Pl Note:  Once again I request you all to respond to the mail I sent
earlier in connection with the proposed 'Veteran's Day' during February
2006. If you are the one as mentioned earlier, please send your resume
with postal address, phone number, e-mail, etc.  PLEASE INFORM ABOUT
VETERANS IF ANY OF YOUR FRIENDS/COLLEAGUES COME UNDER THESE CATEGORIES.

Goudar
President, KALA

I.R.N. Goudar			          Tel: 91-80-25086081
Head, Information Centre for 	  	       91-80-25235315
Aerospace Science and Technology	  Fax: 91-80-25268072
National Aerospace Laboratories           E-mail:goudar at css.nal.res.in
Airport Road, BANGALORE-560 017  India
http://www.icast.org.in/staff/goudar.html