[LIS-Forum] Need information regardin CD Servers.

Shraddha Lapasiya shraddha_lapasiya at yahoo.co.in
Mon Feb 27 15:17:48 IST 2006

Hello All,

  We at Information Resource Centre at Accenture Services are exploring the availability of differed models of CD Servers in market and seeking your support in sharing us the latest advances in CD Server technology and also the benefits of the same in the current IT scenario. Most of the corporate world today uses the shared folder access against going for a dedicated CD Server and we need to justify why CD Servers are better option than the Shared folder access?

  Also share us the details of the models available with vendor information so that we can start reaching out the vendors and initiate the evaluation process.

  Many thanks for your time and effort.

Yahoo! Mail