[LIS-Forum] Stock Taking through Bar Codes

Vijay Raghav Tiwari vijayrt at rediffmail.com
Wed Feb 22 11:19:04 IST 2006

  LIS Professionals

I want to procure Bar Code reader/collector which can be used for collecting and mathcing with the records provided through libsys database for the stock taking purpose. Please provide me information about the procuring the same. If some one has used the same,please tell me your expreiences too.
with regards
vrt

Vijay Raghav Tiwari
Librarian
Harish Chandra Research Institute
(Department of Atomic Energy, Govt of India) Chhatnag Road,Jhunsi,Allahabad -211 019.
Phone.91-532-2668302(O), 0532-2274325 (O), 0532-2274064 (R) <vrtiwari at mri.ernet.in>