[LIS-Forum] Postponing National Conference On Community Information Service: Challenges and Opportunities for Libraries, 2nd - 4th March, 2006

Aditya Tripathi aditya.tripath at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 19:45:19 IST 2006

Dear Friends,
Due to President of India Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam's proposed visit to Banaras
Hindu University on 2nd March, 2006 we are compelled to postponed the
"National Conference On Community Information Service: Challenges and
Opportunities for Libraries, 2nd - 4th March, 2006" for few days.  This step
has been taken becuase of security reasons as, he will be addressing
University faculty in a different hall but in the same primises  where we
wish to host the conference.
The new dates will be soon announced.
We regret for the inconvenience caused.

With best wishes