[LIS-Forum] Mphil Admn - Update.

Ravi Nandhan ravinandhan at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 11:06:56 IST 2006

Hi All,

Wishing you all a Very Happy New Year in advance.......

A few of the LIS professionals shared this info through personal
mails. Just sharing it.......The Govt of Tamilnadu has directed that
the Universities in the State should not offer MPhil/ PhD programmes
through distance education from the academic year 2007-2008.

For details pl visit : http://www.ugc.ac.in/circular/circular.html

Regards,
Ravi Nandhan. V