[LIS-Forum] Openarchives.eu

arun at mssrf.res.in arun at mssrf.res.in
Wed Dec 13 04:49:17 IST 2006

Friends:

I received this through another list.

Arun

---------

>From "Giulio Blasi" <blasi at horizons.it>

We are glad to announce the publication of the portal Openarchives.eu
(http://www.openarchives.eu) developed by Horizons Unlimited ( Bologna ,
Italy – http://www.horizons.it) in collaboration with the University of
Illinois OAI-PMH Registry .

Openarchives.eu is the European Guide to OAI-PMH compliant digital
repositories in the world. We hope Openarchives.eu will help the OAI
community in finding and searching OAI-PMH compliant digital collections
around the world (we also provide a gateway for searching metadata through
the most important service providersÂ’ engines, including DOAJ).

Openarchives.eu is a contribution to the Open Access community. Our
mission is providing the open access community with a new set of tools for
data and service providers in the Universities, Public Libraries and the
Public Administration.

We will be very grateful for any suggestion, comment, correction,
integration or new infos you will send us to make our work better.

We are open to any form of collaboration to share our data and increase
visibility of open digital repositories.

Best regards

Dr Giulio Blasi

Horizons Unlimited srl
via Fioravanti 59/2 | 40128 - Bologna