[LIS-Forum] Indian patents information

A. Tailliart a_tailliart at yahoo.fr
Fri Aug 4 18:12:45 IST 2006

I would like to know how I could find information on indian patents.

There is the Indian Patent Searchable Database (Ekawsa) :
results details), or the Indian patent office journal.

but what about the legal status (Withdrawn, Ceased, Expired,
Sealed, Under Examination, Under Opposition...) of indian patents?
Is it available in Ekawsa or in another online search website?

  I would appreciate your help for any information about indian patents!

Best regards,