[LIS-Forum] Workshop postponed

ravija srivastava ravija_srivastava at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 3 14:06:54 IST 2006

Dear colleagues,

  This is to inform everyone that the National Workshop cum Seminar on "Application of Instructional Technology to Information literacy Programmes" scheduled for 9th & 10th August, in the Department of Library & Information Science, University of Mumbai, has been postponed to November. Fresh dates will be announced later.

  Those who have already send their registration forms are being informed individually.
  We sincerely regret the inconvenience to all of you.

  Ravija Srivastava
  Lecturer
  Department of Library & Information Science
  University of Mumbai
  Vidyanagari
  Kalina, Santa cruz (E)
  Mumbai - 400098