[LIS-Forum] Regarding NGO Libraries..

ajay kumar mail.ajju at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 11:37:02 IST 2006

Respected, Sir,

      I am Ajay Kumar. M.V,  doing my Mphil degree in Annamalai
University, My research topic is "EVALUATION OF INFORMATION SERVICES
IN MAJOR NGO LIBRARIES IN BANGALORE".

      I want information regarding NGO (Non Governamental
Organisation)  Libraries in Bangalore. If any professionals know the
Name and address of the NGO Libraries in Bangalore, please inform me.
This is very help ful to my research work. And any information
regarding History and Developments of NGO Libraries also useful my
research work..

     Thanking You..

My e-mail Id :  mail.ajju at gmail.com

Ajay Kumar, M.V