[LIS-Forum] "Re: NET relief mooted for MPhil, PhD students"

Vijay Raghav Tiwari vijayrt at rediffmail.com
Wed Apr 26 09:34:20 IST 2006

Dear Aman

I think merit never think in this direction. If one can give five years for getting a Ph.D., six months for  NET. Any one who is a sincere in his/her subject can finish the NET just within next six months time.
I feel that one who does not have any backing to get a job this gives a good standing amoung others, thats all.
regards
vrt