[LIS-Forum] Postings at lis-forum

gayathri sen gayatsen at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 26 10:52:27 IST 2005

Dear friends,

Lis-forum is one place where we stay connected with each other professionally and come to know many latest developments in the field through discussions.

Why should it be limited to any state association, or area or university or even country.

Except personal wishes, which can be communicated directly to individuals, all other professional topics can be discussed for our benefit.

Lis-forum is one of the best forums that I have come accross amongest my different subscriptions.

Gayathri Sen
PESIT

http://mail.yahoo.com